QOTW: Valentines. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

QOTW: Valentines.

Its that time of year again. Tell us your stories about the good, the bad, and the outright hideous.

My own anecdote is about a stalker I had the misfortune of acquiring a few years ago who sent me a load of flowers and crap to my house, when I hadnt told her where I lived, or my name, or my phone number or anything. It took something like two months of me repeatedly saying "I AM NOT INTERESTED" before she took the hint.

And then she killed one of her rabbits and put it on my doorstep.

"It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x1)

With a card saying "Unlike this rabbit my love for you will never die" no doubt
    I've had a few scary valentines cards that usually turned out to be practical jokes a few that didn't that were creepy though I used to hang around with a lot of goths back then.

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

I feel kinda sad (and kinda pathetic), I have never not been single on Valentines Day.
    Consequently, while I do like (and understand) the premise behind the day, I can't say that I've ever had a reason to celebrate or even care about it.
    In the end, Valentines Day is just another day of high suicide rates, an even higher number of broken hearts, and commercial windfall.
    I might have more to say later, but for now I think I'll leave it there.
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

My valentine's days usually go like this:

Person: "Hey, you're not taking your girlfriend out to dinner?! You're so cheap!"
    Me: "F*** that, you think you can pressure me into shelling out money, and feeding the evil Capitalist Empire, by making me feel guilty??"
    Person: "You're such a bad boyfriend!"
    Me: "Go shoot yourself"
    My girlfriend: "Give me chocolate!"
    Me: "No."
    Armies:
    Tyranids: 2500 pts
    Imperial Guard: 1000 pts
    Witch Hunters: 1000 pts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

Obviously a true romantic.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

I *HAD* a nice dinner with the gf planned, but it started snowing so badly that I ended up canceling our reservation, and we instead spent the entire day snowed in at our apartment.... lol.
    The Hierarchy Chaotica: Kinky Sex > Change > Disease > Blood

98% of the population actually believes these stupid statistics. If you're part of the 2% of humanity with a brain, put this in your profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

Hmm valentines day for me was definetly not as planned. First of all i had a fever since the friday before making it the sixth day of my seven days of sickness hell. (i have been cursed by nurgle) And my girlfriend was starting to catch a cold. I was planning on going out to dinner then go to the house and have a few good drinks. But she (looking out for me) says no we are going to stay in and eat soup and watch a movie. So we are homemade chicken noodle soup mmmmm.... and watched the notebook (which i had never seen before, and i noticed at every sad part she would turn her head a little to look into my eyes) Ha it takes more than a musshy movie to make me shed a tear eventhough it was a very touching story.:cry:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    Hmm valentines day for me was definetly not as planned. First of all i had a fever since the friday before making it the sixth day of my seven days of sickness hell. (i have been cursed by nurgle) And my girlfriend was starting to catch a cold. I was planning on going out to dinner then go to the house and have a few good drinks. But she (looking out for me) says no we are going to stay in and eat soup and watch a movie. So we are homemade chicken noodle soup mmmmm.... and watched the notebook (which i had never seen before, and i noticed at every sad part she would turn her head a little to look into my eyes) Ha it takes more than a musshy movie to make me shed a tear eventhough it was a very touching story.:cry:

Sorry you had to watch the Notebook. While i was once forced to sit through that move I vote for never again! Anywho, this is my first was my first Valentine's Day single in nearly 5 years and ya know what it was great! I sat on my couch, drank beer and ate pizza. With the extra money i'm buying another Leman Russ to convert for my Orks. Not bad!
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Second Valentine's in a row that I've been single.

I got smashed in the hobbit

I had to teach the next day. Thankfully the maths wasn't too taxing, and the children weren't too disruptive. Still not much fun while hanging though :x

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x6)

if i remeber correctly, a few years ago my ex-girlfriend sent me a copy of "a walk to remember"( for valentines day.

i was not happy, and i believe i just through it in my closet or something. why would i want that movie? i mean, i'm a dude!!!

i guess she liked it so obviously she figured it was a good reason to give me a copy. oh, did i mention this was my EX-girlfriend. theres a reason for that you know
    That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast