OK not exactly your usual General Discussion topic - but what is?!?!

I'm looking at trying to raise £3000 for Cancer Research UK, by participating with my team, "The Shattered Superheroes" in a "Relay For Life" - the £3000 is a team target.

For those of you unsure what the "Relay For Life" is, this is a brief description.

The Shattered Superheroes are a group of friends, whose lives have been touched by cancer, in one way or another, and as such want to help raise funds to help find a cure. The way we have decided to help is by taking part in Derby's "Relay For Life", in the UK.

The relay is a charity fundraising event for Cancer Research UK. It takes place at numerous places over the uk. The one we are participating in takes place on 30/06/07-01/07/07. It lasts for 24 hours and involves at least one member of the team making circuits of the 400m track throughout that period. The participants can walk, run, crawl or as our "Superman" attempted last year, to mini-cycle around the track. There are numerous events that take place throughout the day and night alongside the relay.

For more detailed information click on the link below

Cancer Research UK : Relay For Life homepage

If you would like to help donate to the total funds for my team click on the link below:

Relay For Life - The Shattered Superheroes

I'm dressed as Mr Incredible in the pic on the above site. This year i'm thinking as going as Wolverine.

You don't need to be in the UK to donate, as long as you have access to a debit or credit card.

Cheers for any donations.