How to be a rock star: Snort your dad. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    York University, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

37 (x1)

How to be a rock star: Snort your dad.

LONDON - Keith Richards has acknowledged consuming a raft of illegal substances in his time, but this may top them all.

In comments published Tuesday, the 63-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist said he had snorted his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards was quoted as saying by British music magazine NME. "He was cremated, and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said, adding "that git went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

Richards, one of rock's legendary wild men, told the magazine that his survival was the result of luck, and advised young musicians against trying to emulate him.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he was quoted as saying.

"I've no pretensions about immortality," he added. "I'm the same as everyone ... just kind of lucky.

"I was No. 1 on the "who's likely to die" list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list," Richards said.
    It's so hosed up yet so awesome. Ol' Keef is a rock star in the truest sense.

Current Projects:
    - Watch this space.

2. Remove Advertisements

Maastricht (Netherlands)
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

50 (x8)

In today's newspaper (at least mine) it's stated that he didn't, and was joking (or trying to be cool) to the reporter/inverviewer.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

+ Reply to Thread