World's Oldest profession - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

World's Oldest profession

Wow chick sells her body for in game items. Would you ever consider doing the same? Here is proof:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...cs-42tdfgl.jpg

Result:

http://whoretriumph.ytmnsfw.com/

Last edited by Gathrog; April 12th, 2007 at 23:04. Reason: Grammar
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

I was waiting for the day that a girl gamer will do something like this. she will probably look back at this later in life and feel horrible about it.

Has a monkey! Imperialis_Dominatus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x5)

Well... she got her mount. She's got guts and resolve. A little lacking in virtue, but let the one with no sin cast the first stone. If she's really adverse to farming... whatever it takes.

I don't play WoW, and purely for the reason that I'd become obsessed and do something worse than that. Just my personality type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    94 (x4)

lol gamer chicks probably dont have any virtue anyway at least from general experience.
    -HONORABLE MENTIONS IN BLITZKRIEG PAINTING COMP-
    "THAT I.G. GUY WITH THAT OVERDEVELOPED TRIGGER FINGER"

Senior Member I am the Monkey King's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well there is the slight fact that the thread is misnamed.

The world's oldest professiopn is flint knapping, a fact that has caused no end of confusion at quarries through the ages.

Sorry for being facetious, blame the lack of sleep.
    Revenge is a dish best served with mayonnaise and those little cheesy things on sticks.

+++ Osric the Loopy, planetary governor of Corania (appointed 756.M41, removed from office by the Officio Assassinorum 764.M41) +++

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    435 (x6)

This thread is bordering placement in the Enhanced section; the only reason I haven’t moved it yet is that the original author does not have access to that part of the forum, so please keep things civil here, or the thread will be moved or closed. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ AUN KOR View Post
    lol gamer chicks probably dont have any virtue anyway at least from general experience.
    This statement does tick me off a bit. Why gamer chicks and not gamer guys or gamers in general? Why is is that the girl has no virtue, but the guy who acquired her services is squeaky clean? Not only is this awfully generalising, it’s also chauvinistic and immature to boot. What is ‘virtue’ really but a medieval term shaming women into obedience while men do whatever they like? Promiscuous men are considered manly studs, whereas I can’t even write what a woman behaving similarly is called for the forum swear-filter. <_<

Anyway, I’m with Imperialis_Dominatus on this one; she got what she wanted, with no harm done to herself or anyone else, and is apparently quite okay with the manner in which she earned her gold. If she’s alright with it, I don’t see why I shouldn’t be; the only people making a fuss would be the immature gamer-geeks, as she herself points out. :shifty:

However, I think that personally I would prefer to earn my gold another way, were I a WoW player.

~Greph.
    "Girls are nice and cuddly on the outside, and freaky on the inside." ~ Lost Nemesis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Aah yes, I saw this on Something Awful the other day.

I think she took a major risk doing this, I've heard enough horror stories about WoW and it's players, but she got the gold with no harm to either side.

Last I heard she's going to be seeing the lucky fellow again ("He's getting double for his gold!") so it seems she's got a boyfriend out of it as well.

I love happy endings :cry:
    Current Projects:
    - Watch this space.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    293 (x5)

I don't think any of us have the right to judge her harshly. She quite literally got what she wanted, and one of her intentions may very well have been to gain a like-minded boyfriend -someone who was: Into World of Warcraft/Quite Good at World of Warcraft/Not Hung Up about Sex.

And about the real-life 'danger' aspect, well the risks of meeting someone for casual recreational sex can be minimised if you know what you are doing and prepare in advance, and arrange several escape routes. The same as meeting anyone from the Internet really.

So, a win-win situation all round. Huzzah to the lady! And more power to her elbow (or whatever)...

Ryan Dancey, Vice President of Wizards of the Coast, believed that TSR failed because of "...a near total inability to listen to its customers, hear what they were saying, and make changes to make those customers happy." Are you listening, Games Workshop ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x1)

Iv seen loads of videos etc on youtube were people want there 5000g etc, one guy got a tatoo on his back side of the guild he is in. Why dont people just grind etc for the gold lot easyer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

I think i figured out what I personally find so abhorrent about this situation.

Having discussed it with some rather quality people on LO chat.

I don't like this situation because I feel it cheapens the real issue of prostitues and women in many cases being forced to do terrible things against their will.

This person's got away with it and has no losses - as Aun tells us, however, I hope it doesn't encourage or make light of the issue that, certainly in the UK, many women suffer horrendously because of this 'proffesion'.

Just my toughts, if I hope I haven't offended anyone if I have - please contact me.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast