LO "Water Photo" Challenge - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    414 (x8)

LO "Water Photo" Challenge

Ok, This is the new photo challenge. This weeks theme is Water

As allready stated in the other thread, first person to post a photo gets to decide the next weeks photo challenge theme.

Remember to use only your own photos

Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!
    www.terraincrafters.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

Okay, I should probably explain this pic just a little.

You see, here in Australia we're suffering in a bit of a drought, and have been for a while now.
    This picture is of the local lake (which served as the location for Olympic rowing quite a few years ago).
    Now though, it's empty, almost dry (I say almost because under the surface layer of dryish-ness, it's rather sticky mud).
    This pic was taken when the council decided to clean out the swamp weeds with a bulldozer, and consequently got it bogged (yellow machine in the middle of the pic).
    I know that technically this isn't a picture of water, but with water such a rare commodity here in Oz, I thougth this would suit.

edit - The lake actually covers a fairly large area, the far shore is actually at the far treeline, not where the bulldozer, or the bushy area (to the right-ish of the buldozer - that's an island) are.
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

A couple more pictures I took last year.

First is of a beach down to road from me. I got my head sunburnt that day (via lack of hair and lack of silly hat).

Next is one of my favourite pictures I've ever taken, use it as a background for my computer. Its a random little stream flowing through some woods.

Hope you like 'em

Cheers,
    Rich.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I missed this until today! Will have a picture by next week no problem!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

I took these on Monday behind my house on the way to work.

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Who's stadium in the background? Football or rugby? Nice pictures though. *goes to fill sink up for his pictures* =P

KU

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

First one is a beautiful lake (I think) in the Spanish Pyrenees. The building in the distance is the European HQ of the Opus Dei. I was passing through on my way to Holland and stopped for this photo at the side of the road.

This is a beach on the Coromandel peninsular of the North Island of NZ. It's called Stingray Bay. Swim at your own risk, I guess.

This last one is from a bridge near the castles at Fussen, in southern Germany. Most people were getting shots of the castles (I did too) but I liked this shot too.

@CC- is that Dublin?
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

I have for you people, a picture of water:

... with a shark in it. It is a black tip reef shark. I took this ...ummm... well I can't remember when... but it was really cool to see the sharks {goofy}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

Quote Originally Posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard View Post
    Who's stadium in the background? Football or rugby? Nice pictures though. *goes to fill sink up for his pictures* =P

KU

Neither Kuffy! Though you would have seen it if you watched the Ireland V England six nations match this year. The game was played in that stadium. It's called Croke Park and is the home of Ireland's two national sports. Hurling and Gaelic Football. It holds nearly 81,000 people and is the fourth or fifth largest stadium in europe I think. Not bad for an amuteur sporting assosication. Hurling and Gaelic football are crazy popular in Ireland, with the All-Ireland championship being played during the summer with the finals being played in September.

Paint Monkey: Yep it sure is, about fifteen/twenty minute walk from the city centre.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    147 (x5)

This is a photo I took of a small waterfall in the dandenong range to the east of melbourne in 2005. It looks big, but in reality its only about a foot high.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Phobos; May 24th, 2007 at 16:56.
    "It fits like clothes made out of wasps!"

+ Reply to Thread