2000 pt. MSU Ogres - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

2000 pt. MSU Ogres

Lords and heroes:
    Tyrant w/ heavy armor, the tenderiser, gut maw, and wyrdstone necklace = 306
    Butcher w/ siegebreaker, and skullmantle = 180
    Butcher w/ dispel scroll, and bangstick = 180
    Butcher w/ dispel scroll = 155

3x Bulls w/ musician = 115
    3x Ironguts (tyrant) w/ musician = 154
    3x Ironguts (butcher) w/ musician = 154
    10x Trappers = 60

3x Yhetees = 195

2x Gorgers = 150

Total = 1957

What should I spend the remaining points on? Any advice, tactics, constructive criticism, or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

80 (x1)

All in all a good list, but I would drop the gut maw and heavy armor on the tyrant. Your opponent can deny you of the points spent on the gut maw by not accepting challenges (and that's what a lot of people do when they know what a tenderizing tyrant can do). The armor save won't be a good help either since anything that can hurt your tyrant will punch right through it. You're much better off casting trollguts or toothcracker on him, and that doesn't even cost you any extra points.
    In addition, I'd drop the musicians on the ironguts and a single gnoblar trapper for some extra points which can be used to add a unit of leadbelchers (with musician), and a luck gnoblar for your tyrant. That would bring the list to exactly 2000pts.

+ Reply to Thread