Hey everyone,

While I've been fiddling around with my Warriors of Chaos models for nearly a year now I had an awful impulse buy on an online store's discount and bought three battalions, a hunter, a butcher and some magnets. >.>

While I'm almost up to 750 points painted of my Warriors (been busy, but I'm getting there!), I have hopes of then matching the points with my Ogres and moving them up together.

Here are my first Ogre lists that I'm looking towards. So far I've not played a single game yet, but have read the rulebooks.

(Man, this game better be awesome because for not playing a game yet I've got roughly 2k points of WoC and OK...)

!List Number One!

Bruiser
+Brace of Handguns

Ogre Bulls x3

Ogre Bulls x3

Ironguts x3

Gnoblar Fighters x20

Gnoblar Fighters x20
+Groinbiter!

Maneater x2 (w/bruiser)
+Brace of Handguns

!List Number Two!

Bruiser
+Cathayn Longsword
+Ironfist
+Heavy Armour

Ogre Bulls x3

Ogre Bulls x3

Ironguts x3

Gnoblar Fighters x20

Leadbelchers x3

This leaves me with 39 points to spend on something else. Was thinking either an additional bull or perhaps bellowers on some of the units.

List one would have the bruiser with the maneaters, charging along the flank to shoot and stomp things as the center ogre lines move up and the gnoblars maybe head up a flank each.

List two would likely see the bruiser with the ironguts, stomping things as they trudge along merrily. Leadbelchers would run along the flank to blast things within reach, either with a gnoblar entourage or the gnoblars on the opposite flank.

Any thoughts and comments would be much appreciated!