[1k] 1st attempt - Battalion Box - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Domicile 6-DSt G-Town 3216
    3 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

332 (x7)

[1k] 1st attempt - Battalion Box

I'm looking to build an army with a small number of models, something I can hopefully complete in a reasonable time, and the small amounts of time I will have available (thanks to some impending major changes that are due in a few months).
    It's not for a tournament or anything competitive in any way whatsoever, just for the fun of it.
    And so I've pretty much decided that Ogres are the army. I know that they're not particularly devastating at the moment, but I'm not bothered by it; if they win a game, great; if not, I still played a game and hopefully had fun.

Anyway, I've fumbled up an army list that uses pretty much just the Battalion box, needing just a small number of additional pieces to complete it. The Bruiser will be converted from one of the Iron Guts (and yes, he'll be converted to have 2 "iron fists"), and the rest is pretty obvious.

Ogre Kingdoms Roster - The Iron Skull Tribe

Bruiser @ 194 pts (General)
    Ironfist; Heavy Armour; Greedy Fist; Wyrdstone Necklace; Mawseeker

3 Bulls @ 139 pts
    Bellower; Ironfist; Light Armour

3 Bulls @ 139 pts
    Bellower; Ironfist; Light Armour

3 Ironguts @ 199 pts
    Bellower; Standard Bearer; Lookout Gnoblar; Bull Standard

24 Gnoblar Fighters @ 48 pts

8 Gnoblar Trappers @ 48 pts

4 Leadbelchers @ 230 pts

BellowerTotal Roster Cost: 997
    Models in Army: 46

Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

So this thread is kind of old but since no one ever responded to it I figured I could
    The list looks pretty good, especially since it makes use of basically the whole battalion. I wish i had my book so I could check your bruisers items but I don't have it with me D:
    the Gnoblars should be great at this point level, I just don't know how to use them that well. I generally prefer smaller groups of leadbelchers so if it was me I would break them into two groups of two, and not worry about a bellower in one.

+ Reply to Thread