keep eating - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: keep eating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

keep eating

hej... would it be wise to use a thundermace against skaven. got any ideas how to defeat those hairballs...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    170 (x5)

I think that would be overkill. I would be more inclined to take two simple close combat weapons to keep the highest number of possible attacks. Any time an Ogre touches a rat, it dies.

A Scraplauncher would actually be pretty good against the Skaven, considering the droves of enemies it can kill. Gnoblars' Sharp Stuff and Leadbelcher cannons can do the same.

Notice that I am first talking about shooting. Indeed, the Skaven can beat the Ogres by weight of sheer numbers. Anything that can be done to counteract those numbers will shift the balance of power back in the favor of the Ogres.

WHFB: Dwarfs || WH40k: Imperial Fists, Necrons || WM/H: Trollbloods || BFG: Necrons

+ Reply to Thread