2000 pts skraag list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Hartford, WI
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-18 (x0)

2000 pts skraag list

skraag the slaughterer

-gnoblar theifstone
    -heavy armor

-halfling cookbook
    -2 tooth gnoblars

-add cc weap
    -full command
    -LO gnoblar

-full command
    -LO gnoblar

26xGnoblar fighters

Gnoblar scraplauncher

one rules question first, do the 2 gorgers that go with skraag deploy in a unit with him similar to a retinue in 40K?

then advice questions, 6 gorgers, is this a good idea, because i like gorgers a lot and use as many as i can in every list. just want to know if its overkill or not.

is my bruiser equipped well? i just started ogres recently, and im not sure whats good for combat characters.

is the scraplauncher worth taking? so far it has served me well by killing thanquol, a necromancer on whatever huge mount they have, and probably 2 other characters. this is a lot because ive only played with it in like 4-5 games.

thats pretty much all of my questions for now, thanks in advance for the answers and advice.

<-- that room over there in my avatar is full of people who think you are funny...BURN...

"There are some who call me...Tim?" - Tim the Enchanter

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

I haven't led Ogres yet, though I've been buying the models for an army for some time now. Mine will also be a Skragg army, so I'll share with you my thinking.

First off, this is the first list that I've made just thinking I want it to be fun.

So I'm using a scraplauncher because, dammit, that looks like fun. Plus, I can run it near Skragg so that it can benefit from his leadership in combat. And who's gonna want to charge into a battle line with Skragg and a scraplauncher either side by side or maybe just one unit apart.

I'm using gnoblars because I think they're really, really good for their points.

Then I have four bulls.

Four more bulls.

Four ironguts.

Four gorgers. I like that you have six. They seem great.

Because I already have maneaters, I'm using all three in a unit.

I'm not sure what else. That might be about it.

I'm not using any other characters because I really want it to be Skragg's army. Plus, although I think he's a great deal for his points, he still uses a lot in the character slot and I want to use those points for more models on the table.

Anyhow, I can't comment much on tactics because I've only played against ogres, but there's the thinking behind my own skragg army.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread