500/1000 Pts ogre lists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500/1000 Pts ogre lists

500 pts list
    ---------------
    Bruiser
    cathy longsword

3 bulls (Bruiser joins)

3 bulls

2 leadbelchers

20 gnoblars
    groinbiter

1000 pts list
    ---------------
    Bruiser
    cathy longsword, sword gnoblar

Butcher
    halfling cookbook

3 bulls (Bruiser joins)
    standard, bellower

3 bulls (Butcher Joins)
    standard, bellower

4 ironguts
    Standard, bellower, bull standard

2 leadbelchers

20 gnoblars

20 gnoblars

Constructive critisism welcome, thankyou!

Dwarfs may be short and stumpy, But they're BIG where it counts! Age, Wealth and Skill are important to any dwarf, but the fresh refurbishing taste of ale tops them all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 nice looking lists. A few things on both of them that I could point out though. For the 500 point list, firstly the groinbitter I see as a bit pointless I think you would be better to just slap another guy on the back. And secondly I belive that bulls should have the 2nd hand weapon, the only time the club is better is against guys with 2+ or better armour saves and I think that if you can find the points in either list extra hand weapons would be a good idea. One final thing, Ledbeltchers I think should have bellowers. Besides that I think its a pretty decent list. The secoond list has a few more tiny issues. First standards are a little bit pointless and definatly not worth 20 pts, this goes for the iron guts too. Then the 2nd hand weapon thing again. Finaly I think thast the bang stick is awsome and better than the cookbook, It makes you a serious magic threat. One overall weakness I can see about that list in that you have no anti arttilery, I would sujest finding some points for a gorger, he would realy help out against artillery. Anyways thats the way I see the lists.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the tips, that was great info, ill get working on the changes to my lists, so heres what ill change: -groinbiter, +1 gnoblar, +hand weapons on bulls,, and for the 1k list, -cookbook, +bangstick the same as above with the addition of bellowers to the leadbelchers no standards on the bulls and adding in a gorger! ill figure out what to take and get back to you soon.

Cheers!
    Last edited by bennybabe25; June 26th, 2007 at 08:13.
    Dwarfs may be short and stumpy, But they're BIG where it counts! Age, Wealth and Skill are important to any dwarf, but the fresh refurbishing taste of ale tops them all!

+ Reply to Thread