First League Game - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

First League Game

I'm playing a Slaanesh Daemonic Legion for my first lewague game. Gulp!

Any tips on units or magic items?

I feel like between high initiative and what they do to my leadership, it's an uphill battle.

Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

I officially got my Ogre Ass handed to me. Most of his units charged 20". It was disgusting. A few errors on my part, and it was a debacle. But he was a nice guy, at least. ;Y

He had two chariots, a demon prince, an exalted champion or some such, two units of ten daemonettes, one unit of 20 with the unholy icon, those fast cav that go 20" and pleasureseekers, and maybe one more unit. Those chariots going 20", ouch.

I took the Hellheart and he actually miscast, taking D3 wounds, though he saved all but one. That could've done in his general and maybe given me a chance at a draw, but no such luck.

The highlight for me was the trappers putting two wounds on his demon prince.
    Last edited by DavidWC09; December 16th, 2007 at 02:03.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread