General Ogre Questions! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

General Ogre Questions!

Alright guys i am not an ogre player yet.. i am just finifhing up a dwarf army and i am pretty much set on doing ogres next i have read through the codex but i am just wondering if they are difficult to play well? im not sayign that i dont want to be challenged but they seem like they woudl be hard to play with the low models and what not i dunno perhaps i am wrong in thinking this?
    Looking for some senior ogre players to fill me in

Thanks guys

2. Remove Advertisements

Jafaland, New Zealand
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

458 (x8)

I'm not a senior player, but I find them pretty easy to win with (unless you get outmanoeuvred). All it takes is a bit of forethought on where you want your units to plough through. Clever use of gnoblars will also never go unrewarded.

Whenever I face a gunline, I sprint for the artillery first, then focus on R&Fers.

But if you do find yourself outmanoeuvred, then you will lose pretty big, as ogres really have to strike first, and the Bull Charge can tip CRes quite comfortably.

+ Reply to Thread