Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Im getting some more ogres for my army, the models are awesome and I like the challenge of using so few models compared to my huge night goblin army. I had some questions.
1. Does the ogre sprue come with great weapons. it would a cheaper way of making iron guts. Because I know my lead belchers sprue came with iron fists and a lot of hand weapons for bulls.
2. Gorger vs. Yhette. Sorry I don't have the codex because Im buying this stuff as a pacakge and im trying to pick out what I want to buy. I know you cant tell me specific rules, but can you tell me what they are mainly used for. I saw in some other post someone said yhettes are unreliable.
3. I ve also seen people say hunters are "the most bang for you buck" and "they stink"
Anyone have input on them
4. Butchers everyone says they are a must, so i ll probably try to make one out of a bull model.
5. I never see anyone have greesus goldtooth, whats with him
Sorry if some of these questions are too hard to answer due to the rules, but I really wanted to know about number 1 before i buy a box, so i thought i would add some other questions I had.
well I know at least that you should take gorgers over yhetti
Gorgers are better than Yhettis. Butchers are WAY better than Hunters. And Goldtooth... the guys at my shop said he's available by special order, but may be discontinued. I use Skragg anyway... and a well equipped Tyrant makes an ideal general.
All of this is my opinion, of course. We may or may not have the same play styles.
so can anyone tell me if the bull sprue has great weapons that can actually be put onto the bulls? Just checking for sure if I can make iron guts out of bulls, even though they wont have armour.
nope, only clubs, 1H blades, and iron fists.
2. Gorgers all the way. They are amazing. take 2. Or Use Skrag and take 4-8
3. Personal preference i guess. I think they suck. Butchers cost the same and add more to the army.
4. Yes they are a must. all 3 of my butchers are Converted from Ogre bulls. The bellower heads make very nice Butcher faces.
5. I ate him and took his place as Overtyrant. wasnt hard as he is a pile of garbage. He takes up WAY to many lord choices and costs to many points. You will only ever see him in games of 3k pluss and if your playing that many points who in their right mind wouldnt take a Slaughtermaster over his worthless largess
Looking for help with your Ogre kingdoms. Need help against them? have burning questions about life or why Dave's Avatar is so creepy. Feel free to stop by and ask OverTyrant Loki
Thanks for the input guys. Coudl you show me the great weapons you maid out of plasticard? I ve never done anything like that before., I was just going to try to spend a few dollars on ebay but that will ad up to quite a bit seeing as i ll probably have to order a few.