Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
So this is just an off idea, but as I was looking back at some of the Ogre Kingdom material in old White Dwarf issues, I had the idea of an Ogre Index for print materials. Kind of like an annotated bibliography.
I'll kick it off.
US White Dwarf, Issue 300
- P. 42, "Painting the Ogre Horde" by Steve Cumiskey: A good tutorial on a range of painting basics: rusted weapons, Ogre armor, shield and tattoo patterns, different skin schemes.
- P. 46, "The Ivory Road: A Travelogue of the Ogre Kingdoms" by Phil Kelly
- P. 52, "Building Ogre Encampments by Steve Cumiskey," Hobby Masterclass: A challenging scenery piece that'll pay off with a dome-shaped tent layered in animals skins and with a tusk-toothed entry way.
US White Dwarf, Issue 301
- P. 10, "The Ivory Road: A Travelogue of the Ogre Kingdoms" by Phil Kelly: Apparently, it's the next season of the Ogre's peripatetic story.
- P. 20, "Painting Ogre Flesh" by Joe Neet: A complex mix of paints that produces beautiful results.
- P. 48, "Gnoblar Culture: Insights Into the Culture of the Servants of the Ogres," author(s) unnamed. An entertaining read.
US White Dwarf, Issue 303
- P. 86, "Gnoblar Hordes: The Unwashed Masses," author(s) unnamed. Head Honchos, Flingers, Manbiters, Blood-Gnoblars. C'mon. You know you want to build this army.
Got a "good" rumour from a GW staffer? Forget about it, LO'ers know more than any random GW shop staffer.
Voor alle nederlanders:
The Dutch Legion