Welcome to Librarium Online!
Im new to the Ogre Kingdoms and have some questions.
1. In most Army List's I've been looking at theres rarely a full command squad consisting of a Champion, Musician and a Standard Bearer, but in most List's theres only a Champion and a Musician or none at all why is this?
2. In the very back of the book where point cost's are listed there are some upgrades for Ogre Kingdoms like Light Armour, Heavy Armour, Ironfists and all kinds of other stuff. However I cant find the points cost for any of those. For Example Im looking to give my Ogre Bulls Ironfists but I cant find how much Ironfists cost in the whole Army book!
3. Let me get this straight you cant use a Tyrant in ANY game under 2000pts only bruisers and butchers?
Waru pretty much got it spot on, all I can add is that people generally don't give a standard to any of their units so they can be used to bait and flee (As standards are lost once a unit flees). I would personally only give a Standard to a deathstar unit.
1) Champions are not worth the points in an already very high cost/model army. One extra attack just doen't do enough. Standards just scream "Free VP's" in the low model count units we use. Generally we will use units of 3-4 models. That means a panic test every time we lose one model. If we run, we drop the standard. Also 3 models is easy for opponents to concentrate on and wipe out the unit, giving them the VP's for the standard. Musicians are useful for us. As I said earlier, we are easy to panic(doesn't seem right does it) so musicians help us rally.
2) As stated they are listed under each individual unit.
3) If you follow the FOC in the book then no, Lords are not allowed until 2000 pts. In friendly games you can do whatever you both agree with.