Ghark Ironskin - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghark Ironskin

Gilbert, South Carolina
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Ghark Ironskin

ok, I'm wanting to make my own Ghark Ironskin model. The problem is, I'm not sure where to start. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips on what models and bits to use, or to post pictures of their conversion work on him. I'm a fairly inexperienced modeller, but I have access to friends who are good at it who could help me. If anyone could assist with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: I own the old chaos juggernaut model that I was going to use with my 40k chaos army. Would that be good to use? Or should I pick up the new juggernaut model? How much bigger than the old one is it? If it's significantly bigger, I'd probably want to use it.

Last edited by Public Enigma; October 14th, 2009 at 03:07.
    Discount sushi isn't just a bargain, it's an adventure

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

i havent made a ironskin model but i am working on a regular rhinox, i just used some spew a dollar store toy and my imaination rather than trying to make a replica of other peoples stuff. i think its so much more rewarding making something that hasent been made yet rather than trying to replicate something

+ Reply to Thread