Brahmir Statue rejoice! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

Brahmir Statue rejoice!

I love my beastmen, but I love my ogres more. Can you think of any item that got such a boost by 2 OTHER army books being released back to back? I mean come february, the 2 NEWEST books will be skaven AND beastmen. Both that historically have had problems with psychology. Dare I ever see a unit that has the skull mantle and the Brahmir statue braingobbling slaves and herds all over the place!

I always had problems figuring out what I want my 3rd butcher to wear. I think for the forseeable future he'll run this and maybe the talisman of protection. Or maybe a thiefstone stone 2 butchers in 1 unit makes a juicy target.

US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    458 (x8)

The main problem that I have with the Statue is that taking one seems like list tailoring, but of the dodgier sort. But then again, that could be to do with how we organise games at my local club - making a list within the week leading up to the game having organised with an opponent beforehand. As such, I don't think it will be making an appearance in my lists any time soon, and I don't think I'm the only one in this situation.

That said though, this is indeed excellent news. I'd hypothesise that we'll be seeing it in more tourney lists come the near future.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    279 (x7)

We usually bring an all-comers list and then find an opponent that same day.
    US Master's Midwest Advisor.
    Come join me at my GT this September www.brewfestgt.com

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

I'd be completely prepared to take one to a tournie. It some cases it's useless but in others it's gold. It's very hard to list-tailor for most tournies.
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

+ Reply to Thread