Skragg - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skragg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skragg

Just a general opinion on this guy.
    I recently purchased the model because I think that he looks so good.
    I think for his points he should be a LoreMaster or an extra power dice ect. I know that the abilities you gain for killing with him are good (I mean, who wouldn't like a unit of Ogres Unbreakable thanks to him) but you won't get the decent ones until about turn 4/5 due to lack of attacks.
    I am interested in fielding a Gorger list in a 2k battle with a total of 10 Gorgers, Skrag and a large unit of Ogres.
    Wouldn't do much effect in the battle but would be an interesting list to try.

High Elves \ Ogre Kingdoms \ Lizardmen \ Blood Angels \ Dark Angels \ Dark Elves
    W100+/D20+/L100+ \ W17/D0/L2 \ W1/D2/L2 \ W3/D0/L3 \ W7/D2/L9 \ W1/D0/L1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For fluff - that's a cool army idea. I would enjoy facing it not only because its coo looking but because I know I'll win.

90 is over priced for what this guy delivers compared to the potential of a bruiser. His only role is misdirect/redirect and war machine/support/mage hunting. 1 or 2 are the most I could ever rationalize fielding.

+ Reply to Thread