Ogre Pitfighting - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, you read the description right. GW is actually giving something away. I just about died when they said they were going to give me a free ogre Bull to assemble, paint, and play in there tournament, using there materials, tools, glues, and paint. I've never lived near an actual GW store, so this was quite a shock.

I started my ogre Monday, using a lot of the bits from the sprue. I gave him two gnoblar servitors, one carrying a spare club rides on the ogre's shoulders. Another drags the food bag and grog. I gave the ogre a club and an iron fist. As an afterthought, I slapped a bloody blindfold over his eyes. That makes the riding gnoblar his seeing eye gnoblar, hehe.

I painted the skin yellow/brown with bleached bone highlights. He looks very nice, IMHO. I'm painting the gnoblar a traditional dark green tone with dirty gray clothing.

I'm trying to figure out a way for my wife to come up and start an ogre also. Hey, at around 7.50 USD a model, it's worth it, hehe.

Jack of all trades, master of none.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what they gave something away? free!?! :o
    never forget, never forgive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free?! Thats something very strange as GW normally make you pay for everything they can make it possible for you to.
    'It's Irrational, It's Impossible, It's Against my Religion'

+ Reply to Thread