My Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what I have collected so far;

6 bulls
    10 gnoblar trappers
    3 yhetees

I'm on a limited budget and am slowly adding to my army. I want to add;

1 bruiser
    1 butcher
    5 Ironguts

All together it totals out to 965 points before addons enough for me to play some good sized games. Any comments and ideas would be helpful.

Also check out my first bull I painted here:
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/browse/submitter/Kobywan

let me know that ya think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before you get those other things, get more bulls. Bulls are your basic troop and great at that. Have maybe One or two larger bull squad and a couple smaller flanking ones. If you are going to use yhetees, use them as flankers. BTW nicely painted bull.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Bruiser117@Mar 8 2005, 23:52
    Before you get those other things, get more bulls. Bulls are your basic troop and great at that. Have maybe One or two larger bull squad and a couple smaller flanking ones. If you are going to use yhetees, use them as flankers. BTW nicely painted bull.
    [snapback]347670[/snapback]
    Yeah I was thinking of picking up another box of them and maybe using 4 of them as bulls and the other 2 for conversions to another irongut and a butcher. I have a sweet idea for a butcher and cant wait to work on him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron Guts are great but maybe not so much in a low point battle. If your friends you are playing against are shooty or fast, i'd go with more bulls for now. If not, then if you want you can do either 1 -2 squads of larger bulls then smaller units of 3 iron guts to flank, or your 5 iron guts as the main squad, then 2-3 smaller groups of bulls to flank and negate enemhy rank bonuses.
    "...a swarm of mechanised locusts sweeping over the land, stripping it bare of resources, bringing death and destruction to anything that stands in its path. Emperor preserve us against the predations of these so-called Orkish cults of speed!" - Cardinal Nomura at the Conclave of Hessen

+ Reply to Thread