Greasus and Skullmantle - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

Greasus and Skullmantle

If I am reading everything right it seems that I can put Greasus and a butcher with skull mantle in a unit of ironguts or maneaters and then any stupidity checks that greasus forces would actually be at a -1. So potentally your opponent could face D3 stupidity checks at -1 per check.

The explaination under skull mantle indicates that any checks a unit forces not just the butcher but whatever unit he resides in, are at minus one, so would this apply here, if so this could make greasus a bit more useful than he currently is in comparrision to Skragg.

Just wondering if I am reading all this right, please correct me if I am wrong.

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

That's sneaky enough for a goblin to have come up with!

I reread the rulebook and don't see how you're wrong. If Greasus and a Butcher are part of the same unit, then sure, the Skull Mantle would take effect for Big G's stupidity tests.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread