New Goblin Player - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    399 (x8)

New Goblin Player

Hi there

I have never played with orcs or goblins before (usually play elves and lizardmen) and have the battle for skull pass set. I was wondering what the next thing that I should add would be.

I was intending the army to be predominately a forest goblin horde maybe with some savage orcs if that fits with the fluff but I don't even have the army book yet, ahh pipe dreams.

Thanks heaps for any help you can give, in case you don't know Skull Pass comes with:

10 spider riders

2 x 20 spearmen

20 archers

1 troll

maybe a shaman and hero I can't really tell them apart on the sprue.

The idea behind this is to use it for Kuffy's tale of painters, probably ambitious to do 200pts of Goblins in a monthe but I can but try.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there a couple of units you could add in. More goblins are always nice, and a couple fanatics for your current night goblin units are almost mandatory. Savage Orc Boar Boyz are a great choice, give them the big 'unz upgrade and watch them wade through regiments in droves. After that you might consider throwing in some artillery like spear chukkas and a stone thrower as they will be somewhat able to make up for your army's inability to even dent armor.
    I think that should get you off to a good start, have fun!

+ Reply to Thread