I'm about hopefully make my last purchase here shortly that will finish up this army. I wanted to see what you guys think. It'll be just a friendly list, so fun is the main idea. But winning is also fun.

Here we go!

Black Orc Warboss on foot
Heavy armor
Shagga's screamin' sword
Enchanted shield
Warboss Imbad's Iron Gnasha
I may buy a model with him on a boar, but for now this is what I got. The thought behind this is to get as many hits as possible so I can possibly killing blow him.

NG Shaman
Level 2
Staff of Sneaky Stealin'

NG Shaman
Level 2
Horn of Urgok
Magic Mushroom
Probably only be able to cast 3 spells between them, but that's fine. With 2 bound spells as well stuff should go through.

NG Big Boss
Giant Squig
LA & Shield
Lucky's Dirk
Amulet of Protectyness
Nibbla's Itty Ring
He'll either help hold a flank or he'll guard the artillery. Figure he's getting 3 str7 hits and the squig is getting 3 str 5 hits. That should do some damage. Especially considering he only costs 134 points.

Overall I think that should be good. I'm debating dropping the NG Big Boss and getting a BSB or another shaman.

Spider Riders x 8
Musician and shortbows

Orc Big 'Uns x 22
FC & Shield
War Banner

Orc Boyz x 22
FC & Shield

Night Goblins x 36
Fanatic x 2
FC + nets

Night Goblins x 37
Fanatic x 2
FC + nets

Basically have the general in the big'uns and have the NGs on the flanks of the 2 orc units. Its a big battle line, but I'm hoping it can take a hit and hold a turn or two to let my flankers get into position.

Orc Boar Chariot
+1 crew

Squig Hoppers x 6

Spear Chucka

Spear Chucka

Rock Lobber

Doom Diver

Never played with 4 artillery for NG. All in all is dang cheap too. Like maybe 235 points total for the 4. I don't expect much out of them, being a spoiled dwarf player, but they can easily win their points back. I picked bullies because it adds that much more defense to the unit. Also that +1 LD may come in handy.

Just your basic flanking machine.

What do you think. I think I got enough in here for a nice fun game.