500 pnts so far... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

500 pnts so far...

Well I recently bought up some O&G. Their fun factor and general ticking time bomb qualities just opens up doors for warhammer fun lol.

So this is what I'm working with atm for 500 points.

U'Grawl: Orc big boss.
    light armour
    shield
    boar
    Matog's best basha
    Nibblas itty ring

Nyknaak: Goblin Shaman.
    Extra lvl

15 Orc boys:
    shields
    SB, Musician

15 Orc boys:
    shields
    SB, Musician

2 Pump Wagons:

Total of 500 pnts.
    This is my first serious O&G list so don't be afraid to give me hardcore advice lol. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

"Only by greeting death can one truly accept the responsibilities of being a warrior" Unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of curiosity, what sort of army size are you interested in doing in the long run? Keeping it at 500pt or going 2000pts +?

Also are you planning on keeping it mainly Orcs or going to theme the army a bit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just fell in love with O&G. I'm taking this army 2k +. But why do you ask? I think I'm going to keep it mainly orcs with maybe a NG unit. Goblins will mostly show up in the form of chariots, doom diver, rock lobbas.
    "Only by greeting death can one truly accept the responsibilities of being a warrior" Unknown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was honestly just interested to know hehe

I've been a 40k player for a long time and started getting into Fantasy not that long ago. I was curious as to what other people's interpretations of a "Orcs and Goblins" army would be. I'm making one myself and I just love the randomness of Night Goblins, thus I plan to make an army based around fanatics and squigs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya I forgot all about the sguigs... lol I agree. It's not even about winning so much as just having fun with the army. If I really need to win I'll use my VC ><.

Just go into it with an open mind. Your fanatics will probably kill your own ppl, squigs wont move the way you want em to, if you misscast your shaman is dead lol. Alot can go wrong and I'm totally in love with it.

Senior Member stayscrunchyinmilk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    370 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    I was honestly just interested to know hehe

I've been a 40k player for a long time and started getting into Fantasy not that long ago. I was curious as to what other people's interpretations of a "Orcs and Goblins" army would be. I'm making one myself and I just love the randomness of Night Goblins, thus I plan to make an army based around fanatics and squigs
    Same with me too. I'm planning to have at the end of next month a 2000 point army list. I wanted to move into Fantasy as i want a change from 40k - my normal club is visciously competitive, and it's led to some of the fun ebbing away (and i realise, and really need to change the fact it's rubbed off on me and i'm being less fun to play in friendlies)
    I wanted orcs for the sheer amusement and light heartedness.
    Squigs. Waagh magic. The entertaining conversions / play.
    I wanted to walk away from a game saying, Oh damn! my own fanatics hit my boys, and the entire right flank squabbled for two turns, with a grin on my face, compared to feeling irate as i stomped a lash of submission plasma cannon team to death, arguing about half an inch for a charge.
    I wanted some randomness in my game that can swing the game at any point, so you can't take it too seriously. Orks, goblins, (And my main purchases, lots and lots of squigs) are that army.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya I won't even play people like that. I don't care if I win or lose. For me, it's about the mayhem and destruction and fun more than winning. I guess it's pretty true to orc form. FIGHT JUST TO FIGHT!

+ Reply to Thread