Grimgor 2000 points. friendly/fun - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    120 (x4)

Grimgor 2000 points. friendly/fun

I've got nothing to paint at the moment so I'm considering doing an army led by Grimgor or now at least led by the model of grimgor but using him as a black orc warboss! what I want out of this list is mainly unpredictable fun but I'm sort of working to a budget (though the goblin chariots don't really fit into the cheapside, maybe I could swap these for a single giant, though I don't think that would be as cool). What do you think?

Black Orc Warboss w/ Ulags Akrit Axe, amulet of protectyness , biggeds kicking boots 225
    BSB Black Orc Boss. Heavy Armour W/ spirit totem 164
    Night goblin shaman w/ 1 scroll
    Goblin Boss on wolf chariot w/ tricksy trinket; wallopas one hit wonder; the collar of zorga; shield 144

24 Orc boys w/ FC and shield 174
    25 Orc boys w/ FC and shield 180
    20 Night goblins w/ musican fanatic 89
    20 Night goblins w/ musican fanatic 89
    5 Goblin wolf riders w/musician 76
    5 Goblin wolf riders w/musician 76

14 Black Orcs W/ FC, shields and noggs banner of butchery 259
    5 Savage orc boys w/ musician
    Goblin chariot
    Goblin chariot

Giant

Last edited by DoctorDogmeat; February 27th, 2009 at 03:11.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want real unpredictable fun, I suggest fanatics (which you have used to their full power =D), squig hoppers, doom divers, and snotling pump wagons! All of these have sporadic movement and can be very fun to play! They either work unmeasurable wonders or die trying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Samick View Post
    If you want real unpredictable fun, I suggest fanatics (which you have used to their full power =D), squig hoppers, doom divers, and snotling pump wagons! All of these have sporadic movement and can be very fun to play! They either work unmeasurable wonders or die trying.
    I'm going to have to change my list, I definately agree with pump wagons, possibly two and I've given in to a giant. Went into gw today to get some base sand and ended up buying a giant and getting a free box of wolf riders because the box was dirty
    Last edited by DoctorDogmeat; February 25th, 2009 at 12:55.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The list looks pretty nice but free up some points like he said for some pump wagons or some boar boyz because right now the list is too foot sloggish and will get out maneuvered by alot of things, because right now the only things that u have moving more then an 4 inchs are the chariots and the wolves and u cant alwasy bank on the impact hits from the wolf chariots
    Deamons of Chaos (21,0,1)
    Vampire Counts (54,6, 11)
    Warriors of Chaos (11,2,4)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Faded Glory View Post
    The list looks pretty nice but free up some points like he said for some pump wagons or some boar boyz because right now the list is too foot sloggish and will get out maneuvered by alot of things, because right now the only things that u have moving more then an 4 inchs are the chariots and the wolves and u cant alwasy bank on the impact hits from the wolf chariots
    I think I agree there, I've dropped grimgor because everyone keeps telling me how players will avoid him etc and I can get quite a good character for a lot less points and it lets me have some more cool units, I've gone for savage boar boys because they have 10 s4 attacks and 10 s5 attacks on the charge for only 122 points!

I've updated the list, added and change things round.

+ Reply to Thread