2250 O&G army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2250 O&G army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250 O&G army

Im looking for any tips on my army ive been doing ok in battles looking for some advice on army comp.

Lords and Heroes
    Black Orc Warboss 241
    Heavy armor
    Enchanted Shield
    Martogs Best Basha
    Warboss umms best boss at
    Biggeds kicken boots

Orc Big Boss 147
    Bsb
    Noggs Banner of Butchery
    Light armor
    Amulet of Protectyness

Orc Shaman 120
    Level 2
    Nibblas ittu ring

Goblin Shaman 105
    2x Dispell scrolls

Core
    Orc Boyz x 30 210
    Full Command
    Shields

Orc Boyz x 30 240
    Full Command
    Additional choppas

Night Goblins x 30 195
    Full Command
    2 x Fanatics
    nets

Night Goblins x 30 195
    Full Command
    2x Fanatics
    nets

Special
    Black Orcs x 20 368
    Full Command
    Shields
    Morks spirit totem

Orc boar chariot 80

2 x Spear Chukkas 70

Rare
    Giant 205

Doom Diver 80

Total= 2256

I was thinkin of taking out the Stantard bearers in the night goblins because that extra 100 point to an enemy if there defeated increases the vp there worth by 50% but if i get rid of it there static combat res comes down to 4 i just intend to use them as a speed bump/ fanatic delivery to maneuver my more powerful units into more desirable posistions to charge. any other pointers would be helpful as well im using this list today at the local GW so ill see how it goes as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Personally i'd drop the lvl2 shaman as only 3 magic lvls won't do much worth having. I'd drop your boy units to 25 each. I'd give your black orcs boars to ride on. I'd then add in some units of 5 wolf riders with musos and/or some spider riders with musos. At least 2 fast cav units for hitting warmachines and harrassing enemy units. I'd drop morks spirit totem from your black orcs and give it to your BSB aswell and have him join a 25(or if you leave it 30) strong unit of boys. At 20 strong with morks its too easy to lose your rank dice. Any other points left over could try and squeeze out another 25 strong boy unit or add in another chariot or squig hoppers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhhhh YES i always love running my units large, so will you run your orcs 6 wide? But normally if your going to have the spirit totem then i like to run my unit bigger, like run units of 25 normal orcs and add those points to black orcs.

and now that i finally looked at the second post... so kind of agreeing this him

+ Reply to Thread