>3000 3000 Point Orc & Goblin List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3000 Point Orc & Goblin List

Hi guys what do you think of this list I have going at the moment. I still have 70 points to play with and am willing to chop and change things. Some things are there just because i have the models (Like the arrer boyz) and im undecided whether ill take them, probably just as a unit to protect my war machines. Im also not to sure about the great shaman. Input would be awesome. Thanks
    Lord:Black orc warboss: Boar, Heavy armour, Shield, Akkrit axe, Kicking boots, best boss at 263 pt
    Orc great Shaman- Lvl 4- Nibblas ring, 1 dispel scroll, Staff of bauddam’- 310points

Hero:Night Gob Lvl 2 shaman 5 pieces magic mushroom- 135pts (Just for a little fun)
    Black Orc Big Boss @ 180 pts- Armed to da Teef- Heavy armour- Battle Standard Bearer- Best basha, effigy of Mork- Boar
    Goblin Big boss- wolf, wollopas one hit wonder, Brimstone Baubles- 91 points (suicide character/heavy unit killing goblin)
    Core:
    30 Night Goblin spears-2 fanatic- Musician and Standard 182
    30 Night Goblin H/w- 2 fanatic, Musician and Standard - 152
    25 Night Goblin Bow/ musician- 1 Fanatic- 100 pts
    25 Night Goblin Bow/ musician-1 Fanatic 100pts
    5 Spider Riders/bows/ Musician- 76
    5 Spider Riders/bows/ Musician- 76
    30 Orc boys Add Choppa Full Command - 240
    30 orc boys shield Full Command - 210
    16 Arrer boys- 96

Special:
    6 Savage orc boar boys, Full Command, spears, shields, banner butchery -213
    Chariot- 80
    Rock Lobba with bully- 75
    2 Spear Chukkas- 70
    Rare:Giant- 205
    Doomdiver-80

Last edited by clink88; March 20th, 2010 at 03:48. Reason: Needed breaks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

Hi Clink88.

interesting list, 2 things:

- "25 Night Goblin Bow/ musician- 1 Fanatic-" these units cost 104 points
    - Where will you put your shamans? I think if you put them in a unit, animosity can disrupt both your movement and your magicphase.

extra points: how about a third shaman? (a lvl 1 orc, because the goblins have too high cast level...)
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, is that nesseceraly a good thing haha. I created this list as something i believe would do well while at the same time wouldnt end up boring me. Thats why I added fun things like the gobbo on wolf and the night gobbo with the 5 pieces more for entertainment value then how good they are.

An extra shaman might be a good idea. Or would it be worth scrapping together some extra points and go for another war machine, cause i think ive got one special and rare slot left.

With the shamans im not quite sure. Im coming back into playing, I used to play 6th edition and have my shamans outside of units, however i noticed there are changes that make it more benefficial to put them inside units. Ill read up the rules again then decide.

What do you think about the arrer boyz? Should i just scrap them. They are cheaper since i last played but still just as bad .
    Also is that orc great shaman a bit overpriced? I do like having a high level shaman but dont know if i should invest that many points in him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Digger has a good idea with the orc shaman, or you can also add 2 more fantics to make them all have 2 each and then just add like 2 orcs to some unit. As of the Arrer boys i don't know what to say, i dont think i can could count on orc shooting to help me (MAYBE expect for spear chukkas) but then again i have never really tried them.

+ Reply to Thread