<3000 O&G 2000 pts against beastmen - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O&G 2000 pts against beastmen

Hey guys...please give me a feedback on this... All units have full commands

1 x Black orc warboss on a boar, item that gives him 5+ ward save and killing blow (he will be part of black orcs unit)
    1 x Black orc big boss, With weapon that gives him +1 to hit enemies and battle standard
    1 x night goblin shaman level 2, dispell scroll and magic mashroom
    1 x night goblin shaman, dispell scroll and magic mashroom

2 units x 20 night goblins with nets,spear,short bows x1 fanatics
    2 units x 10 forest goblin spider riders with spears and short bows
    1 x 20 boyz big uns with light armour, shield, additional weapon, shoppa, and magic banner that gives dispell dice equal to rank bonus

1 x black orcs with banner that gives the +D6 charge move

3 x Trolls

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

Many expensive, fully upgraded units.
    Each of them will have to do alot of killing to earn back its points.
    - I would cut down a few units by removing upgrades or parts of command, id suggestsmaller units of spider riders.

- with an army this slow, your fast cavalry will have alot of time to annoy the enemybefore yu hit home, maybe take 4 small units instead of 2 large ones.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree with digger. I normally never care to use nets, they cost too much and your running small enough units to where it not worth it. The Trolls i think are not worth using, your army is small and slow enough to where you can use more infantry. and how many black orcs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

20 black orcs
    Ermm....a small battle report. I lost with 200 difference.
    Ok....from the furst turn i had 3 units in animosity state. Couldnt get worst.
    And then my spider riderswere very close to a unit of skirrmishers...and yes animosity again.
    Oh well.
    But i have to say/ask. What is the best unit to deal with minotaurs and gorgon???
    Cause they were the only ones that they were causing trouble to me.

Erm...Also i am thinking of get ridding the boar of the warbos...it consumes points...Also fanatics are out as well....I am thinking also of not upgrading the boyz to big uns...instead i am thinking of increasing their unit size...either theirs or the gobbos. I have also included spear chukkas for the big boys, like that gorgon guy!
    Last edited by pasxalis1987; April 19th, 2010 at 10:25.

+ Reply to Thread