<2000 1250 Night Goblins for Paint or Die - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

98 (x1)

1250 Night Goblins for Paint or Die

Hey everyone. My local GW is doing a paint or die competition for the month, and doing it at 1250pts. Twist to the paint or die is that there is a tournament after the time frame and you can only play with the models you have painting during the time frame, so here is my list for that. I tried to go competitive but still easy to get all my models done fast

Lords: Skarsnik
    Lords: Night Goblin Warboss
    -Light Armour, Extra Hand Weapon, item that gives you Killing Blow(can't remember the name)

Core: 44 Night Goblins
    -Spears, Full Command, Netters, 3 Fanatics
    Core: 39 Night Goblins
    -Spears, Full Command, Netters, 3 Fanatics
    Core: 20 Night Goblins
    -Short Bows, Musician, Standard, 3 Fanatics

Rare: Giant

Comes out to 1243 or so. What do you guys think? Decent or horrible?

Check out Double Edged Painting blog for more information on commissions and work in progress

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

28 (x1)

You need a BSB... Killing Blow isn't very useful at this level, take Wollopa's One Hit Wunda instead with the charmed shield and potion of speed... drink your potion at the start of the turn that your warboss can get into a challenge with the enemy general...

What are tourney rules on rare/special choices? Giant should be dead by turn 2/3 before seeing combat, would rather have artillery (spear chukkas/rock lobbas/doom divers)...

+ Reply to Thread