<2000 Got a 1500 Pointer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Got a 1500 Pointer

Okay so I'm playing tomorrow with some friends after work, and I threw this Orc List together, hoping to be re-inspired by them. Anywho, it's a 1500 point game, and this is what I whipped up.

Grimgor Ironhide

Black Orc Big Boss
    BSB, Armour of Silvered Steel

25 Orc Boyz
    AHW, Full Command

24 Orc Boyz
    AHW, Full Command, War Banner (BSB here)

24 Black Orcs
    Shields, Full Command, Nogg's Banner (Grimgor here)

2x Spear Chukkas

1x Doom Diver

So this is what I chose. Hopefully it'll last pretty good vs whatever I'm up against. I know Grimgor and his unit will tear anything to shreds, and I'll have my BSB close for the re-rolls. Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

Ok thats a pretty hectic close combat list! Grim will indeed tear anything to shreds, all it needs is speed.

War banner: hmmmm it's ok for it's points but maybe a +1 movement or flaming attacks banner (both cheaper) can make the unit more usefull overall.
    (are they Big'uns? otherwise they may not use a magic banner)

This list is just begging for a proper shaman! not just for magic defense, but the orc spells are such a great boost for close combat orc army that it just cant be ignored! I'd go as far as to ditch even the artillery just to get the points for 4 levels o' magic! (big waaagh!)
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread