<2000 2000 pts list for fun - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pts list for fun

orc warboss w/ wyvern, enchanted shield, sword of striking, talisman of preservation 340 (general)
    orc shaman w/ scroll 90
    night goblin big boss w/ light armour, great weapon, bsb, eternal flame banner 71
    39 orc boyz w/ additional choppas, shields, command 347
    36 night goblins w/ spears, nets 153
    5 trolls xxx
    30 squigs+20 herders 300
    arachnarok spider xxx
    mangler squig xx
    mangler squig xx
    doom diver xx

1976pts/2000pts

Last edited by jacopat; April 27th, 2011 at 07:15.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

Instead of a savage orc shaman i would go for a couple of NG shamans. With their Magic Mushrooms they are very potent, and with sneaky stealin' you might even be able to get some spells off.

you also might want to add some more shooting. Only a single Doom Diver isn't going to put much pressure. And because you have a couple of big beasties, you want to get the enemies warmachines out of order fast. So take more doom divers to shoot them out, or leave the shooting at all, and get some spiders/wolfs to hunt the warmachines.

The 20 herders seem a bit abundant for the squigs, but i don't have any experience with them so i'm not sure on that.
    'Its better to have a swordmaster and not need her help, then to need her help and not have her'
    Byjugo's WIP Thread

+ Reply to Thread