Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I currently have:
- Black Orc Warboss
- Savage Orc Shaman
- Orc Shaman (2)
- Night Goblin Shaman (2)
- Night Goblin Boss (2)
- Night Goblin Spears (80 with 4 sets of Command)
- Night Goblin Bows (40 with 2 sets of Command)
- Orc Boyz "unassembled" (70 with 5 sets of Command)
- Forest Goblin Spider Riders (20 with 2 sets of Command)
- Night Goblin Fanatics (4)
- Trolls (2)
- Goblin Rock Lobber (2)
- Goblin Doom Diver (1)
I was wondering if I could get some help creating a 750pt, 1250 pt lists respectively.
My first game (750pts) I ran
Black Orc Warboss with 24 boys FC (Hw + shlds) big uns
Night Goblins Spears 50 with FC + 3 Fanatics
Rock Lobber with Bully
My boys got overran 4th turn with out taking any high elves out (swordmasters?)
the fanatics did the most damage as my Rock Lobber kept winning at animosity.