Border Patrol Nobblaz Boyz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Border Patrol Nobblaz Boyz

My Nobblaz Boyz, to do the business for Border Patrol. I've had a few practice runs with da Boyz. The Squisha is great, The Boyz tend to huff and puff. The snots and gits run about poking stuff. but it's Nob that cracks the skulls. I've got a problem though, my next two opponents are fairy wood e***s and stubby dw****s, both are heavy on the missle, I fink the stubbs have 2 missle units (thunder and xbow) + a bolt thrower, and the woodies have skirmsh scum + some boss with a 3d6 arrow fing. HELP!!!!

Nob the Nobbla
    Orc Big Boss, light armour, shield, biting blade, total :79

Nob's Elf Squisha
    1 Rock Lobba, bully total: 75

Nobblaz Snot Rags
    6 Wolf Riders, spear, short bow, musician, standardtotal: 96

Nobblaz Sneaky Gits
    6 Wolf Riders, spear, short bow , musician , standardtotal: 96

Nobblaz Boyz
    25 Orc Boyz , musician, standard ,boss total: 153

total: 499

Last edited by spatient; November 15th, 2005 at 11:25.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Against the stumpies

So had my first real game with Nob's boyz and they did pretty well Mork was smiling that day.

My stumpy opponents lined up 10 xbow, 10 thunders a bolt thrower and 12 warriors led by some fat blimp with a big axe.

Stumpies setup left to right with Xbows ontop of a hill, next his bolt thrower at the bottom of the hill, then the block of warriors with the fat blimp and finally the thunders.

Nob and his boyz setup left to right the squisha next to a humie dewlling recently pillaged. Snot Rags then the boyz and finally Sneaky gits all hanging back.

A nice hill in the center kept my boyz outa sight of the bolt thrower and thunders

Turn 1 and I figured let the little stumpies come to me I'm in no hurry, much to my opponents scorn :tongue: .I figured I'd squish'em with my squisha, well mork me but the squisha missfired but only outa action for a turn. The stumpies edged forward, and the bolter took a post shot and missed.

Turn 2 Annimosity, the boyz went Waaagh and the sneaky gits shot'em in the sides cause they where showing off to much. First blood to me!!! Squisha was dead on the xbows but drift kept the stumpies breathing. Stumpies edges forward some more, and the xbows figured their luck was running thin and moved of the hill only to be replaced by the bolt thrower.

Turn3 Getem boyz, general advance behind the hill, squisha goes for the bolt thrower and again drifts off target. Stumpies continue to advance only the bolt thrower gets a short and spears a couple of boyz.

Turn 4 Ere we go, sneaky gits flank the thunders, the boyz edge round the hill still outa sight of the nasty little thunders the snot rags squabble amoungst themselves. The squisha drifts again and the sneaky gits take a thunder down with a bit of short bow action. The stumpies move the xbows to the right, warriors shuffle about a bit and the thunders move about to blast the sneaky gits in the face (toe rags can move and fire!). Splat two sneaky gits left and another hit from the bolt makes another orc kebab. The gits stay put.

Turn 5 Charge, sneaky gits charge and the luck of mork the thunders have strayed around the edge of the hill into line of sight of the boyz... charge!!! The snots move behind the warriors out of xbow firing arc. Both charges make it in, the boyz just. The thunders smoke a few boyz on the way in but bish, bash bosh no more thunderers. The squisha and snots all miss. Stumpies move the xbows around again and the warriors move toward the boyz. Curse of mork the bolt thrower skewers 5 snots in one shot they stay.

Turn 6 Wotz next, the boyz move to face the stumpie warriors the remains of the snots and gits charged the bolt thrower the squisha goes for the warriors, hits the unit but mother of mork then explodes taking out the crew and lobba. The snots and gits get a stumpie and they finished of the gits, the snots loose just and run. The stumpy warriors charge the boyz, the xbows shuffle over to help out. The bolt thrower crew reman and skewer the last snot. The fat blimp calls out Nob for a bash and I foolishly agree, should have sent my unit boss. He makes short work of Nob but the warrios looses the combat. The stumpies hang on.

Turn 7 Bishing time, the boyz bish and bash win combat again and this time mork smiles and the stumpies run. I chase and runem through straight into the xbows waaagh!!. Stumpies xbows take a bishing but stay. Game ends.

Stumpies get 550 points , Nob , one standards in combat, snots, gits and squisha. I get bout 700 , general, one standard in combat, warriors, thunders and the victory location.

Weeehaaay!!!!

+ Reply to Thread