Orcs & Gobbos - 2000 points - Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    31 (x1)

Orcs & Gobbos - 2000 points - Friendly

Hi All,
    as you know by the sub-title this is my first ever FB army list, i'm looking for any and all suggestions on how to improve my list, and for people to see if anything is illegal or just not right,

Lords + Heroes- 626 points

Orc Warboss, Drogz Dead 'Ard Armour, Great Axe, Sizzla's shiny baubles
    =181 points

Orc Shaman, Level 2, Staff of Baduum
    =150 points

Orc Shaman, Level 2, Buzgobs Knobbly staff
    =150 points

Night Goblin Shaman, Level 2, Ditto's Doublin Doin Doo-Dah's, Dispel Scroll
    =145 points

Core- 739 points

Orc Boys, 20 Strong, Additional Hand Weapons, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss
    =168 points

Orc Boys, 20 Strong, Spears and Shields, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss
    =188 points

Goblin Wolf Riders, 10 Strong, Spears and Shields, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss
    =150 points

Night Goblins 20 Strong, Spears, 3 Netters, 3 Fanatics, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss
    =161 points

Night Goblins, 20 Strong, Short Bows, Musician and Standard Bearer
    =72 points

Special- 634 points

Black Orcs, 19 Strong, Great Axe's, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss, Noggs Banner of Butchery
    =286 points

Orc Boar Boys, 10 Strong, Big 'Uns, Musician, Standard Bearer and Boss, the Bashin Flag of Bork
    =268 points

Orc Boar Chariot
    =80 points

Thanks for reading,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey. No one else is helpin' us out, so we might as well help each other.

First Off, this is just a personal thing I guess, but here is one swap I would suggest if you would like:

Change one of your Orc Shamans into a Night Goblin Shaman, make them both Lv.1 and just use em for dispels, and things like Nibblas Ring, which allows for a free headbutt a turn.
    The points this frees up should allow your remaining orc shaman to take to the boars, allowing him to move 14" a turn and cast. Quite wicked (also gives him +2 to armor).

Your core selections are good, I am using 2 of them myself right now, the first set of Orcs and your goblin wolf riders. Im not sure on the numbers, but what I would suggest if you can make this swap work is giving one of the squads of orcs the Big-uns upgrade (id choose the spearguard myself as they have more easy stickin' around) and DROP the night goblin shooters Orcs aren't a shooty army and the greenskins would be ashamed if they tried it get those gobbos spears and shields and make the horde you dreamt of. (another point to consider is keeping one of those new and cheap night gobbo shamans with Madcap Mushrooms and keeping him in here)

Lastly, your special choices. I've noticed its really hard to go wrong with the orc elite, because they all rape sooo much. As long as you stick to the theme, its hard to go wrong, and you've done a bang up job. I'm using the similar Savage Orc Boar Boyz, although only 7 of em and I've also given em that banner before. I wouldn't use that chariot or the black orcs, but I'm glad to see you are, and at least your using them together, as they are very well suited.

All in All, I am pretty sure I'd tool ya. Unless you tool'd me. Good list!
    Quick! Wile 'es ded!

+ Reply to Thread