2000 Pts Lots of orcs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Pts Lots of orcs

Hi all,

Been a long time that I didin't touch my orcs, I was too concentrated on my orc undead army (Vampire count) but now that I finally finish them, I'm getting back into my orcs!

I had already made a list wich stay within my idea but I decide to do some changes so here what I though:

Unnamed2000 Pts - Orcs & Goblins (beta) Army

1 Savage Orc Warboss @ 428 Pts
    General; Shield; Wyvern; Warboss Ironclaw's Waaagh! Cleava

1 Black Orc Big Boss @ 91 Pts
    Heavy Armour; Shield

1 Black Orc Big Boss @ 91 Pts
    Heavy Armour; Shield

1 Black Orc Big Boss @ 180 Pts
    Heavy Armour; Battle Standard;Boar; Morks Spirit Totem

24 Orc Boyz @ 174 Pts
    Shield; Full command

24 Orc Boyz @ 198 Pts
    2ndWeapon; Full Command

23 Orc Boyz @ 168 Pts
    Shield; Full command

5 Goblin Wolf Riders @ 65 Pts
    Spear

5 Savage Boar Boyz @ 125 Pts
    Spear; Shield

20 Black Orcs @ 278 Pts
    Standard; Musician

1 Giant @ 205 Pts

Casting Pool: 2
    Dispel Pool: 2 (+3 from totem)

Models in Army: 106
    Total Army Cost: 2000

As you see I got three block of orcs each with an black orc big boss and one block of black orc? Why do you said? Because my general is a crazy savage warboss on a wyvern that want to get some fight alone so how do we keep our block with a good ld and safe from animosity? With an BO big boss, of course!

The black orc block have an enough good ld and combat capability to survive alone so he will be hanging alone while the three other block with support each other.

I'm light into light cavalry :rolleyes: but that more because I don't have the model and I don't want to buy new one that because I don't want them. But I think that one is enough to distract warmachine (like I didin't have enough target :ph43r: ).

Savage boarboys are so cheap for their pts that I can easily let them hang in a flank and even on a front charge, it sure can break alot of unit.

The giant is more for a distraction for the wyvern and because I love having big thing in my army

I'm not a noob in warhammer so I know how to move correctly to get a good charge with my wyvern and thing like that so please don't try to make me remove the wyvern.

So what do you think? Thanks for future help <_<

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like a very fun list to play.... unfortunately you have forgotten to add a caster, which i assume you want in order to make use of your dispel banner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well the spirit totem add a number of dispell dice equal of the number of ranks his unit have so I don't need a caster to use it. I can have 5 dispell dice wich is enough for stooping a big 3d6 spell and a 1d6 spell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you don't actually need a caster to dispel enemy spells? That is the first i have heard of this.... Could anyone else please confirm this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No you don't How would dwarf dispell then?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Power dice require a caster to use them. Beyond the power dice the army generates on its own, casters must use only those power dice they generate.

Dispel dice suffer no such restrictions. They are intrinsic to the army itself, just as power dice are. As virus points out, Dwarfs don't have casters but still access dispel dice. The same goes for Khorne, I might add. They have piles of dispel dice but no casters.

And even though they don't have casters, armies like Khorne and Dwarfs still generate power dice for the purpose of dispelling remains in play spells.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread