Only 19 boyz in a box? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only 19 boyz in a box?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a forum search and it said I didn't have enough characters for a search .

The standard Orc Boyz box set includes 19 figures, with full command. Does anyone know WHY GW would do such a thing? Is there a reason, or is it just to get us to buy more?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pehaps the reason this has happened is because when the sprue is moulded, it can only fit that unusual number of models on. Although that would not explain why they would not do a completely seperate sprue for the command additions, as these are not mandatory.

Maybe you are correct - that it is to produce more income, unless another member cares to shed some light on the situation and give a better explanation.

Peace.
    One by one the penguin's steal my sanity!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

+ Reply to Thread