Welcome to Librarium Online!
i am wanting to know what u as orc and goblin players find hard to beat in an empire army.
organize your force in a way you feel comfortable with
- try something different each game, substituting units here and there... eventually you will whittle down your army to a perfect fit
have a plan and stick to it
- don't use a cannon to kill a fly
know your opponent
- know his units strengths and weaknesses (ranges, stats, special rules, etc)
use terrain to your advantage
- deny your opponent any field advantage during set up
have your units support each other
- know your units strengths and weaknesses
make your opponent react to you
- the key to victory
use your lowest point models (pump wagons, squig hops, wolf chariots) to their best advantage
- missle magnets, artillery smashers, flank supporters
you'll lose a few games and go through growing pains but in the end you'll be the best general in your area
never tailor a force to beat one specific army... your vision will become myopic and your skills against any other army will invariably atrophy...
make your army, play your game... you will have tons of fun, games will be quicker and you will win more
so to beat an empire force (and any force) know your army and play it with joy
No need to spam this thread in every army forum. Post in the Empire forum for help with Empire.