Please help me decide on an army XD - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

Please help me decide on an army XD

ok guys im really getin pissed off cuz i cant decide wat army i want. i play OK so id like a horde army for a change.was thinking of orcs,skaven or even TK for some strange reson XD/...? can u guys tell me the benefits orcs have over skaven or anything u know XD cuz im leaning toward the greenboys so i can smash em skellies of my friends new vc army. so all urs to get a new orc in the tribe WAGGGGGGGGH!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are several reasons to play O&G. First is the diversity...O&G are the most diverse army in the game. They also have very unique units, like squigs and fanatics. And most of all, they are the most entertaining army in the game, even if your units fight each other, its usually a funny story to tell. And having said that, animosity is the only down side..it causes your units to fight one another. Other then that, they are great to play with. Also, the basic orc has pretty good stats for only 5 points a piece.

The only thing i really know about the skaven is that their leadership is increased by the number of ranks in their unit, without several ranks, their leadership is pretty bad. I also think they have some unique war machines.

Tomb kings are magic heavy i believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x2)

k ive decidd on being in the orc tribe XD i played 500 pt battle againt my friends brets and managed a tie. i had huge squad of 33 gblins handwepons,1 netter,goblin warboss wid sword of might,lvl 2 goblin wizard and a trolll plus 10 spider ridders. all have full command,,,, XD i know i made it the rigth choice by mydself cuz i saw those goblins sitting from BoTS set and decided hell wid it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent, sounds like you did good. Welcome to da green skins! WAAAAGH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you go for loads of goblin infantry, do get some Night Goblin Fanatics (if you have Night Goblins). You never know when the next opponent you face might bring some nasty trouble-spelling unit along (Gnarly monsters, heavy duty cavalry, whacked out unbreakables, and heavy infantry such as Grave Guard), so Fanatics can turn those into bloody bean paste. Two in a single unit might be a reasonable number to cause a panic, but you can never be too sure if said nasty threat won't be intimidated enough to crap their pants and run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am currently working on an Greenskin army and High Elf army for a friend. Greenskins are my favorite by far. Sure animosity can send you down gunpoint hill, but it's fun I would think Skaven are fun also cause you can have so many of them. But then again you have to paint a lot more than you would with greenskins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    127 (x3)

Welcome to da tribe, polak!

WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

oh, and to those making animosity sound like a huuge impediment: 5 out of 6 times, It doesnt do anything bad. Hell, on a 6 it gives you an additional D6" move
    Last edited by Hemogoblin; August 17th, 2008 at 04:47.
    How dare you speak out against LO! I shall beat you with a giant inflatable duck and then ban you to the lowest level of hell! ~Karmoon
    My recruitment link!

+ Reply to Thread