Battle for Skull Pass, a gift for O&G Generals? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Battle for Skull Pass, a gift for O&G Generals?

Hello everybody, and ty for taking the time to solve my questions.
    Alright, enough chitty chatting; here we go.
    1) 60 euro for 60 Night Goblins, seems a nice deal to me. (30 euro for 20 NG in boxed sets... sooo.)
    2) Can you only make 40 spear NG and 20 bow NG? Or are you freely to choose like those boxed sets?
    3) Okay, this question is not about BFSP, but anyway, here goes: Is Skarsnik a good choice?

Boom --- Boom
    Drums of War!
    The battle has begun!

2. Remove Advertisements

Kelowna, British Columbia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

38 (x1)

You pretty much asked the same question as [CATZ]betrayel, so I will sum it up and you can check my post on his thread for more details:

The BFSP comes with 20 bowmen, and 40 spearmen. You are not able to make anything different with them unless you do a bunch of conversions.

If you are running a all NG list, then Skarsnick is a great choice as he would be the only thing in your army with a LDS value of 8 If you play a mixed list, then I would not take up your lord choice for him.
    Two droids walk into a bar. The bartender says "Hey, we don't serve your kind here.", so they leave.

+ Reply to Thread