starting warhammer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    In a wild place called a hole in the ground
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

starting warhammer

O&G sounded like fun so i started to see all what was there army and i wanna do a spider rider army useing the spider riders of corse and the warboss on a giant spider mabey some spear chuckas. Thoughts and Coments please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are just starting in the warhammer world, I might suggest a more variable list. The whole fun of the O+G army is the vast variety of choices! Don't get me wrong though, themed lists are quite fun to build, but mixed lists seem to preform better on the table. For me at least.

This is of course assuming that you plan to actually play games of hammer and not just paint models.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gobos on spiders

It just sounded like funn and ive been lookin around and some people think there good and some dont, oh and while im on the subject of spider riders do they cause fear to elves or do elves scare them i dont have a rule book yet so i dont know. im geting the O&G rule book tomarow. i know that i want a 2 gobos spider rider regiments or whatever and the gobo on a gigantic spider is kick ace and is good in my opinion. thoughts and coments r welcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly, goblins fear elves. I think spider riders are great, in small units that is. They are great march blockers and charge baiters. I've never experimented with large blocks of them, but it could work nicely if you get multiple units in on the charge and always plan to flee if you get charged. You might want to consider doing some conversion work to make your army even more fun and still be relatively competitive. I have seen people turn wolf chariots into spider chariots, squig herds into spider heards, doom divers into flying spider launchers, huge scrap built spiders used as ginats, ect. There are endless possibilities for making an awsome looking custome all spider list. Just scower the internet looking for ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awww there scared of elves that sucks. those ideas sound like fun but would i still use the stats of the wolf chariot or not for that. and the doom diver i had an idea on how to make him more spidery have him have spider webed wings. spider herd sounds like fun but would it b a leagal army?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    113 (x3)

yea it would be legal all the units still use the stats in the book they are just modle conversions example spider chariot still moves 9in and dose not have poisen attacks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was lookin through the O&G rule book and i cant fid what the porpose of musicplayer are pleases can some 1 help me i got myself some night goblins and i dont know if i wanna make 1 a musicplayer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

musicians break ties for combat results in close combat and if you are fleeing, musicians grant +1 leadership to rally. If you plan to run a spiderrider heavy list, musicians are a MUST. Seeing as you can flee from charges, rally and charge them back next turn, the +1 to poor goblin leadership is priceless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy day i found a way around the fear of elves yesssssss grom the paunch of misty mountains yea and i got my first regiment of night gobos asembled and 2 of them r painted.

+ Reply to Thread