How to Equip - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Equip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Equip

I have recently decided to switch from 40k to Fantasy and as such I have started 4 armies. O & G, Dwarves, Bretonnia, and Warriors of Chaos. I have one problem with equipping my Orcs. Should I go with 2 hand weapons for the extra attack. Also if I decide to equip them with two hand weapons, can I glue the shield to their back and still count them as having a sheild and 2 hand weapons? Or is this overkill? Any input would be appreciated. Also with Spider Riders are bows or spears better? I will be playing a lot at 1000, so I will have 2 squads of boyz, 1 NG w/ spears, and some black orcs, with shamans etc. I would think some bows would be good, but at a short bow that isnt that great. Just wondered from games what you thought. Thanks for the input.

Armies: 40k: Imperial Guard, Orks Fantasy: Skaven

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the orcs I say put 2 choppaz on them, orcs usually strike last and having a frontage of 11 str 4 attacks the first turn is awsome. sheilds are dumb the extra save is nearly useless against anything accept other units with normal handweapons.

And by all means do not equip them with spears. It makes them look retarded.

Zaz Out.

+ Reply to Thread