Assembly for Spear Chukkas and other questions. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Columbus, OH
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Assembly for Spear Chukkas and other questions.

I may be missing something, But for the life of me cannot figure out how the Goblin Spear Chukka is suppose to be put together.

I have 5 pieces - 1 looks like the main spear launcher piece, 2 pieces that look like some form of support brace, 1 piece that I have no clue where its suppose to go, its like a straight beam, and then 1 piece that looks like it connects as a cosmetic attachment to the front.

However none of these seem like they fit in a good manner together at all. Doesn't help that there are no directions either.

Also - what is the easiest way to get some of the metal pieces to actually fit in their designated bases? Seems every metal model I've picked up so far does not fit in the base slots that come with the models without shaving away at the bottom of the model for hours on end until it fits.

2. Remove Advertisements

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

113 (x3)

if u have the newer model look at the pic on the qw site or your army book it should help if you have the older model it is a pain as for puting to gether metal models pinning is a good way to go or you can use green stuff or a really strong glue

+ Reply to Thread