Setup for 2 shamas @2K - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

120 (x4)

Setup for 2 shamas @2K

Ok so usually i've been going for a BSB with spirit totem and a one hit wunda, but i'm planning to swap them for 2 shamans, i'm thinking going for a powerstone each and maybe a scrollm (powerstone just incase i get waaagh). Considering my army is offensive, what should of set up should my two level 2s be? should I not bother with them at 2k or what?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

This is the setup i use

Offensive Black orc Warboss
    Black orc BSB with the spirit totem
    Gobbo on wolf with one hit wonda and brimstone bauble
    lv 1 night gobbo scroll caddy

This gives me 6 DD and 2 scrolls - just the right amount for me

If you want more magic defence, swap the gobbo on wolf for another lv1 shaman with staff of sneaky stealin. This gives you 8 DD, - 1 to enemy, 2 scrolls. A little overboard if you ask me (especially if you come up against dwarves or other armies with little/no magic offence Eg. Bretts, wood elves, empire etc etc)

I prefer my setup as it only takes one hero slot (not including the BS, but it depends on who your apponents are.

I cant really help you with magic offence as i never use it with O&G, however i imagine you would need a lv4 Orc shaman.

Hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread