Frenzied Squig hopper? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frenzied Squig hopper?

Im chewing my way through the rules as i need them and i have stumbled on a bit of a problem, for which im sure you can help (ti trust you guys ).

I bought a big boss (or warlord) on a squig hopper and he is mean looking. And looking through Shiny Stuff (magic thingys) i came across the Guzzlas Battle Brew. Now this brew can at best cause both Frenzy and Hatred and im thinking thats perfect, but... how do i meassure the automatic charging when i don't have an excact distance to go (hoppers move 3d6). Do i roll first and then meassure? that would be teh logical way to go about it now I think of it... i might just have answered my own question, but if any one have any comment, please do so.

Powah to da Waaaagh!
    Eido

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    120 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by eido View Post
    Im chewing my way through the rules as i need them and i have stumbled on a bit of a problem, for which im sure you can help (ti trust you guys ).

I bought a big boss (or warlord) on a squig hopper and he is mean looking. And looking through Shiny Stuff (magic thingys) i came across the Guzzlas Battle Brew. Now this brew can at best cause both Frenzy and Hatred and im thinking thats perfect, but... how do i meassure the automatic charging when i don't have an excact distance to go (hoppers move 3d6). Do i roll first and then meassure? that would be teh logical way to go about it now I think of it... i might just have answered my own question, but if any one have any comment, please do so.

Powah to da Waaaagh!
    Eido
    I've thought about this before and I think because he can't declare charges he can't charge the nearest unit. Therefore if he gets frenzied or hatred the only difference to him will be that he has to overrun and pursue. I'm sure most people would agree. But don't put him in a unit if he gets stupidity, that would be bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well no, the squig hopper can't declare a charge, but if the movement takes him in contact with an enemy it is still treated as a charge, with all the rules that follow (charge respons etc.). So is it still not an advantage being able to legally meassure if you can reach the enemy or not that turn? If you can't reach you just go another direction.

Powah to da Waaagh!
    Eido

+ Reply to Thread