do spider riders cause fear? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do spider riders cause fear?

hi
    I seem to remember hearing somewhere that giant spiders cause frear , but i don't see it anywhere in the book . Gigantic spiders cause fear and are a monstrous mount , but normal giant spiders as close as i can figure are just like regular calvalry , and don't cause fear.
    am i wrong on this ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

I'm affraid not even the Gigantic Spiders (that's the biggest one wez got) cause fear, so no matter which spider you are looking for in the book, you wont find a fear rule... except for the 'Fear Elves'

Pretty ironic most humans go through the roof when seeing a tiny spider, just imagine the terror it would cause if it's so big, it could bite your head off!
    Perhaps the lame little goblin on top of it makes it so hilarious that the terror is replaced by laughter =/

Maybe you are confused with an older edition. gigantic Spiders did cause fear in some older bestiaries.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread