March updates, units taken away? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

March updates, units taken away?

Im really new to the OaG scen and I am currently trying to build an army. Since I know there will be a armybook comin in march I am afraid to buy my new models.

Is there any indication that some models will be taken away from the army or made useless? I dont want to buy units that will be worthless in a month.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by sirkently; February 14th, 2011 at 00:22.

2. Remove Advertisements

utrecht, Holland
    19 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

320 (x8)

More importantly, new models will come out, which might look better than the ones you might buy today.

What is sure is that the common goblins will get an upgrade that makes them unique to use and probably balance them out with the night goblins, (who are at the moment no-brainers over common goblins).
    i would advise against buying too many Night goblins until the new book, as those were the focus in the previous edition and were in the 7th starterbox, so it would be a bad sales move of GW to make those just as good as other ('new') regiments.

These guys will not be replaced with new models just yet, and obviously will still be in the book. This list is also on the GW site :
    Orc Warboss
    Orc Regiment
    Night goblin Regiment
    Forest Goblin Spider Riders
    Black Orcs
    Orc Boar Boyz
    River trolls

not much, but i hope it helps!
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread