Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet

Anyone used him? Has he been any good?

He looks like he could fit into my army as a level 4 with extra spells, a 5++ and a 2++ against magic, allowed to re-roll miscast results and store a power/dispel dice...

TCs Space Marines || TCs Khorney Chaos || Soon: Orcs & Goblins || Future: Mordheim Reiklanders ||
    Article: Swiftstride Averge & Odds

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by thetopcat84 View Post
    Anyone used him? Has he been any good?

He looks like he could fit into my army as a level 4 with extra spells, a 5++ and a 2++ against magic, allowed to re-roll miscast results and store a power/dispel dice...
    I havnt actually tried him myself yet, waiting until i have his model fully painted, but, he does look like he could be fun to play.
    just imagine turning that Slann, hiding in his Temple Guard bunker, into a Squig!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Yeah, quite like the fact that we do have access to a spell that slays outright, no saves of any kind... even if it is a long shot...

Though, in the meantime, I've added the Lucky Shrunken head to my Savage Orc Great Shaman with Obsidian Lodestone... so now he and his unit have a 5++ and he's got a 2++ against magic...
    TCs Space Marines || TCs Khorney Chaos || Soon: Orcs & Goblins || Future: Mordheim Reiklanders ||
    Article: Swiftstride Averge & Odds

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by thetopcat84 View Post
    Yeah, quite like the fact that we do have access to a spell that slays outright, no saves of any kind... even if it is a long shot...

Though, in the meantime, I've added the Lucky Shrunken head to my Savage Orc Great Shaman with Obsidian Lodestone... so now he and his unit have a 5++ and he's got a 2++ against magic...
    I'm finding that a unit of Savage Orc Big Un's, with Shaman and Shrunken head is one of my most effective units currently.

+ Reply to Thread