base sizes for giant , and wavren - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

base sizes for giant , and wavren

I have a question on base sizes , I have 2 older models , the original azzz on wavrn model and an older giant model , i think it was called a slave giant .
    they will be fine for gaming purposes , but i want to rebase them , so they are on the new standard size bases . they are currently on their original bases which were the 40mm square bases .
    can anyone give me the correct base sizes for the giant and the wavren ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

The Azhag model comes on a Chariotbase, but i believe the other one is still on a monsterbase (50mm).
    it's the same story with the giant, it fits on 50mm, but there are some that only fit on chariot base.
    I'd suggest a monsterbase for any of those monsters unless it needs more space, such as new Azhag.
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread