Many many orcs - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Many many orcs

Somewhere between here and there.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x2)

Many many orcs

So I've recently worked out that in my madness, I've acquired a huge mob of orcs. I can field over 130 orc boyz, in units of various sizes (of which 40 are savage orcs), and I have 30 black orcs too.

Basically I'm wondering what the consensus on this many big blocks is. I usually play 2400 point games, and with the models I have I can field 2 lots of 30 boyz with full command and shield, 30 with full command and 2 choppas, and 40 savage orcs with 2 choppas and full command (or any combination using those models). It adds up to a smidgen over 1100 points for all this, leaving a good 1300 points for everything else.

I think it would look like a huge bag of awesome to have a proper orc horde on the table, so I thought I'd post up here to get a discussion going. Mainly I'm interested to know what would be best to support this formation with, and whether it would work (it probably won't).

Let me know what you think.

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value. - Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

2. Remove Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Rugby, UK
    10 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

131 (x4)

You need some boar riders/chariots and some archers to harrass big hitters.

If that lot are walking across the table they'll take some hits while they get there....a wyvern or magic to take out the oppo's cannon/lobbers sounds good.

+ Reply to Thread